Great Video

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Trip Number 2......Kansas City

After a week at home catching up I spent a week with Eric and Jenny during his spring break. Josie Posie is chubby and as sweet as ever. I finally finished her quilt so she is no long the neglected # 7 grandchild. Davis was also on break from his school. He is saying many more words and is our entertainment all day long. He and I had fun playing Frisbee. He can only throw it 3 feet, so after he chases it he runs back to me, stops 3 feet away and then throws it. He is one smart boy!
Eric and I spent a good portion of the week sprucing up the back yard. He borrowed a chain saw and the chain saw massacre began. We took out several large bushes and trimmed trees. We also weeded the flower bed, laid down plastic and bark mulch in hopes of creating a maintenance free area. The way things grow in Missouri make it a bit doubtful. There is a reason the garden of Eden was here.
We had dinner one night of take out from Oklahoma Joe's. This is a tiny restaurant that is inside a gas station and the BBQ is great. Yum! It was a great week catching up and working hard.

No comments: