Great Video

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

March Madness

The rest of the month was spent at home doing the usual which is unpacking and laundry. Church activities always claim attention and I got my taxes finished in turned it. Clyde always instigates a family March Madness contest. We fill out a dance card with our picks and he scores us after every round. After the sweet 16 I was tied for first place but then Missouri let me down and I am not doing as well. I still have hope because Michigan is still in it and they play on home turf so surely they will win. Ryan hopes to win and wants a large money prize. Not sure where it is supposed to come from, but dreaming is free!
The last day of March was spent with my favorite buddy, Southwest airlines. I am at Amy's to see the twinners. So far they are the cutest babies I have ever seen, unless it is Annette, James, Tate, Davis or Josie! Stay tuned for the latest updates coming live from Vegas. When I get home I hope to upload some photos. Oh, wait. I will have just one day to do laundry and repack to head to Detroit to see Kevin and his grown up family for their spring break and Easter.....

1 comment:

Jana said...

Seriously woman, could you stop having so much fun? I was just thinking about you the other night and I wondered if the Atlantic ocean swallowed you up!?!

I am glad you are at a time in your life where you can do all of this visiting and traveling and enjoying your kids/grandkids. Like I always ask .... do they appreciate you? If not, smack em'.

Call me when you get back - after all this play, surely you will have time for lunch with me. And don't give me any crap about too much to do because you've been gone for a month (or two). Surely you can spare me two hours (or three).

And, I am glad you got a massage! I always worry I will pass gas if I get one.