Great Video

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nuttin' much....

I have not blogged for a couple of weeks, which I hate, because I love it when other people blog on a frequent basis. For the life of me, I couldn't think of a single thing to say. I have just been living life and enjoying a slower pace. I am enjoying watching Idol, but I never vote, I have been listening to a book on tape while I treadmill (Ghosts among us-great book!) and mostly looking forward to VACATION! A real vacation. No kids, babies, diapers, callings, phone calls etc. We are going to Orlando for a week all by ourselves and are going to totally RELAX at a fab resort thanks to my Mom's time share. We cannot wait! We will get to see some friends while we are there so that will be nice.Now, excuse me while I go and check the weather report......

2 comments:

Jana said...

You deserve every second of that vacay. Have a great time and I look forward to lots of newsy news when you get back!

Lori Ann said...

Have a fantastic vacation! I am jealous, it is cold here in Idaho.