She is absolutely gorgeous!
What a head-o-hair!!!! She is so pretty!And you are good woman to go to a dumb ole c&c meeting when you've been away babysitting and back RSing all day! Bless YOU!!!
She is beautiful. I love her hair! Lucky you with all your cute grandbabies!
Thank you for posting! It was great seeing you. I'm glad you finally got some pictures on here.
Cute baby, she has tons of hair!Congrats.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is absolutely gorgeous!
What a head-o-hair!!!! She is so pretty!
And you are good woman to go to a dumb ole c&c meeting when you've been away babysitting and back RSing all day! Bless YOU!!!
She is beautiful. I love her hair! Lucky you with all your cute grandbabies!
Thank you for posting! It was great seeing you. I'm glad you finally got some pictures on here.
Cute baby, she has tons of hair!
Congrats.
Post a Comment