Facebook! I have friends that I think want to be my friend and I want to be their friend and I asked them, but wait, did they ask me, and wait, did I answer, and there are walls and gifts and you can get tagged but I don't get that, and there are badges and tricks and dogs and ponies and lots of people I love and pictures, thank goodness, cause I get that, and a great whirlwind of lots of great people who all know each other, including some I have not seen for years and years and I love reading what they say and all the while I keep thinking I should actually pick up a phone and call someone and actually talk to them. Or have them over!
Instead I am going to go do laundry and watch the BYU game with my husband. I know how to do that!
No comments:
Post a Comment