Great Video
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Sad news
We heard today that our dear friends, Bob and Svea Lowe were in a car accident. Svea passed away today. They were in our ward here when we first moved in and Bob was our Bishop as well. He also served in our Stake Presidency here in St. Louis. We are good friends with 3 of their 4 kids and their families and we are very sad for all of them. They have had many challenges this year as a family including a motorcycle accident for Mike and our hearts go out to them. This is hard to bear on top of everything else. I have many great memories of them and their home. Svea was very artistic and loved Christmas. She decorated every room in her house with wonderful decorations that ranged from the elegant to kids to down home. She served in many callings and was a hard worker.She will be missed by many.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
MJ - this is very sad news. President Lowe is our Temple President here in Louisville. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.
MJ, Searching for more info on Svea, I found your blog. The Lowes are an amazing family. To know them, is to love them all. Sister Lowe was always so chipper, so sweet and always interested in what I was doing. I missed them already, but am saddened for all that she is gone. I don't have current addresses for Joanne, Tom, and Mike and am not sure about John, and do you know where Bro. Lowe is calling home? I would really appreciate your sharing addresses, if you have them so that I can send my condolences. If you get anymore information about them, I'd love to see you post it. Hope all is well with you. Cute blog :) Happy Thanksgiving!
-tami thomas litlacorns@aol.com
Post a Comment