I am vacationing in Las Vegas. Yes, I know you think I am here helping Amy with a baby/babies that have come home. Adam decided he did not want to leave his sister and is hanging out at the hospital while she is learning to feed. So I am just here on vacation. So far I have seen a movie, eaten out and am watching the Olympics. I do go visit the babies and am enjoying watching their cute antics. They are very adorable.
Vegas does have its charms. In St. Louis on a hot summer day makeup melts right off your face. Here I have to take it off at bedtime. My hair is straight in Vegas. No friz. You don't feel guilty not going for a walk because it is too hot to go outside. The sky is very blue here. When you leave an air conditioned building that blast of hot dry air feels really good. At least for a few minutes. If you do feel the urge to gamble you only have to go as far as the quick shop or grocery store. How convenient. You never have to check the weather report before you decide what to wear. There are only 2 kinds of weather. Hot and hotter.
Hopefully we will have baby news soon, but we are not holding our breath! In the meantime, the hightlight of my day is to see those babies and lend a hand around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment