F
Great Video
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Our new digs
Finally! Finally, are we finished with our bedroom redecoration project? Alas, no. We still have 2 cabinets to paint and drapes to purchase/make and hang, and bathroom vanity and light fixtures to paint. I am almost sorry I listed it all! Eventually it will get done. In the meantime, we are really enjoying our new space. Clyde is probably not enjoying me sticking his shoes under the bed and stashing other stuff in the closet, but I want to have one pristine room in this house! And the other rooms rarely fit that discription, though the guest room is often in that category.It also takes extra time to make up the bed but is worth it when I am finished. I love waking up in the morning and looking at the paint color, the ceiling fan and mostly the new artwork on the walls. It is a great way to start my day. So, without further ado, here is the grand unveiling. Caveat: the pictures do not do it justice.




F
F
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very, very nice room. Great job! Now post some pictures of the wall art. I am jealous that you have a room nice enough to post pictures of on your blog. I also LOVE your new blog background.
Miss ya!
That's a great looking room!
I love looking at it even though I've seen it in person. I like that I know the stories behind the lamps, that I know what the wall art looks like and subsequently covet it, that I saw it when your walls were all checkerboard and you didn't know what color to paing and most of all, I am so glad you brought in that chair from the guest room. It looked nice in there, but it looks especially retreatish in this room. When you get to painting those cabinets, let me know and I'll come help for the mere reason that I like to be with you and not because I am a good painter.
I love the green--very serene! It's a beautiful room!
Post a Comment