Great Video
Friday, October 31, 2008
A resurrection!
Hi all. Note that I did not say "The resurrection". I was cleaning my kitchen this morning and had the impulse to try my food processor again, now that I was not in the heat of cooking dinner late. I followed the directions carefully again, and this time it worked! At least on the setting to chop, which was what I wanted in the first place. I considered the possibility of there having been appliance ghosts in my house playing Halloween tricks on me, as I could not get it to work in the slice and grate mode. I looked at the directions and at the pictures. They were not the same. I followed the pictures and it works! The direction right should have said left. I have said for years that I should write instruction manuals as they are STUPID! I think I will add that to my "TO DO" list, right after, "Write an etiquette book for Mormons". I am just a tiny bit sad, as I can't put my crock pot there or get a pretty new food processor. Oh, well. Who knows when I will cook again, anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment