Here is a much needed update, folks. Valentine's Day is upon us and before you know it we will be in the throes of summer. But for today, we are having a snow,sleet,and ice storm. I went out to get the mail and there were tiny footprints from the porch,down the walk, and onto the drivway. They had tiny claws. Too little for a cat. A skunk maybe? I wish I could spy who lives under our front porch. Could be a possum.
What is new around here? I am on a winning streak in Scrabble. I don't think my partner is very happy about that. He had a brilliant play, however, using a Q and getting 59 points. I just rack em up in smaller increments.
My church life is still busy, bizarre and stressfull. Busy: calls for food orders at 10 at night and Monday afternoon. Bizarre: I can't really explain but it involves meeting in a park, code names, cheap plane tickets, Steven Covey, and the FBI, not necessarily in that order. How many RS Presidents can say that? Stressfull? We have a wonderful new Bishop who gives us homework assignments before ward counsel and really expects us to do stuff. I am losing the rest of my presidency and will have to start over with a new crew. I am sad but resigned. I had the dream team for 18 months or so.
Funny? I walked into Sunday School late yesterday, and Clyde (the teacher) was sitting in a chair at the front of the room tied up with a stretchy exercise rope. Huh?
For Family night, Kevin told the kids a story about buying Emma a birthday present for her 16th. Annette called and very loudly and excitedly recounted the entire tale. She ended with the question, "Why is Gramma Jean so smart and knows everything? James had the answer: "She is old". My reply was, "not as old as Grandpa....!"
That wraps it up for now. I am still trying to think of 7 random things to rise to Jenny's challenge. Love to all, Mom, GrammaJean and Mj
5 comments:
No more eating off your kitchen floor.
Nice random things, by the way, but I did say to have a list from both Marjean AND Clyde. You don't want to get on our bad blog side...
what about the lemon slices that they bring to you on a plate?
Clyde thanks for appeasing the blog-o-centric need for THE LIST. We (your public) appreciate it.
Post a Comment