
Hello new car. Goodbye Old Faith-full. I bought my Subaru Outback in 1999 in time to drive Eric out to BYU. 12 years later, she is still running strong but it was time for a change. Said car is now for sale if anyone is interested. Subaru engines run anywhere from 200-300,000 miles and at 127,0000 she should keep on keeping on. She has driven to Nauvoo, Chicago, Utah, and Kansas City and Branson. To Dierberg's and umpteen times to church and Costco and Sam's. Hauled 12 bags of mulch, flats of flowers, and the contents of my store room to party, wedding and activity. Whoever buys her is a lucky person indeed.
2 comments:
Good luck selling Old Faithful. I wish we were in a position to purchase it! So . . . where is the picture of the new car? Whatcha get??? Hope you are super! Miss you!
Oh, don't even get me started about my love for my old things - cars, washer machines, homes - they just become part of the family. Now I won't know if you are at the restaurant already when I pull up since I won't know what car to look for. Oh well, I'll just do what I always do and call you from the next booth over. Congratulations - you deserve a bright shiny fun thing in your life because you are the same for all of us! (Shiny - as in you have a shining personality and not like you have oily skin....)
Post a Comment