Great Video
Friday, November 2, 2007
Thanksgiving
We are all looking forward to our big family gathering for Thanksgiving. We are praying for favorable weather and patient children. I am shopping for spongy soft bath mats, toys that are challenging enough for Davis and projects for the big kids. Add to that lots of Turkey and fixings. I imagine that the assignments will fall along the lines of Dad and Amy peeling potatoes, Kevin mashing and seasoning said potatoes, Emma and I doing rolls, Jenny working on her yummy pumpkin dessert, Ryan going from fridge to pantry asking, "Can I eat this? What about this?", and Eric keeping us all abreast of "the Score". The big kids are in charge of keeping the basement and bathroom doors closed at all times to keep Davis in line. And the best part is being together, playing Uno and Scrabble and making memories and news for our blogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like we're having turkey, potatoes, rolls, and dessert for dinner. Oh yeah! Back that carb truck up.
I have absolutely no idea what my lifetime scrabble score is, but as for escrabble (spanish version) I am 0-2, but I beat one of the native speakers who was playing.
Post a Comment